Tracking and Analysing Your Online Marketing Performance
Accurate visitor and customer data analytics can secure significant financial rewards for both your sales and marketing campaigns. Therefore, analytics is a big area of focus for our team, and we have strong skills in this field.
Our expert analysts monitor the complete journey of a visitor to your website, blog, or another platform, and then we target our activities to improve visitor behaviour accordingly. We analyse what channel, keyword or referral drew your visitor, what web pages they visited, where they clicked, and where they went after leaving your online space.
To analyse these important activities for you, we master:
- Conversion Tracking
- Web Usability
- Split Testing
- Monitoring ROI
- And more
– We identify whether your business objectives are currently being met and identify new ones, view and analyse campaign performance, and study how to increase most effectively both your conversion rates and revenue per visit.
– We use a third-party tool to track a real person using your website, at any stage of development, on various devices.
– We create and monitor an A and B version of your page to validate new design changes, test hypotheses, and improve your website’s conversion rate.
Also, we track and analyse:
– Unique visitors are an important metric that counts everyone at once for any given period.
– We monitor where your traffic originates from, such as Google, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter. This data helps us to decide where and how to promote your future content well.
– This figure refers to the percentage of people who arrive on your site and leave without visiting a second page. The Bounce Rate tells us whether the right audience is coming to your pages and if you are meeting their expectations. The lower the Bounce Rate, the better.
– These keywords are the phrases that a visitor has put into a search engine to arrive at your site.
– It is important to know what your most popular pages are for traffic, as well as what pages have high or low Bounce Rates.
– We monitor the location where your visitors come from; we gather data about their area, city, region, state, and country of origin.