Concerned your website isn’t performing? We have proven track record to boost your leads & sales
- Get Ranked on Page ONE of Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Qualified Traffic Increase
- Proper Understanding Of Your Business Field
- In-House SEO Team
Get your product keywords to rank at the top of leading search engines
VS Digital Media has an extensive experience in SEO optimisation of WordPress (WooCommerce), OpenCart, Magento, Joomla and custom PHP websites.
The reality is that SEO for an ecommerce website is much harder than SEO for a simple website that targets its services locally. Still, organic search result is one of the main marketing strategies that you should use to allow your ecommerce business to grow.
What challenges do ecommerce websites face?
- Duplicated Product Descriptions – Many business owners place manufactured descriptions on their ecommerce web or having two or more websites with the same products and product descriptions. Unfortunately, those are methods that put you at risk for penalisation by Google and other search engines.
- Clunky Website – Making a website that people love to buy from is the absolute key. You need easy navigation, search filters, original informative content, quality high resolution images, and a smooth, uncomplicated buying process. Together, these components achieve your web popularity, which automatically leads to higher ranking in search engines and traffic increase.
- Lack of Customer Reviews – The presence of genuine, informative reviews on sites are very important to consumer purchasing decisions.
- Pages Are Not Optimised for Popular Keywords – Keyword optimisation is the key to traffic increase. Your categories, subcategories and, many times, your product pages should all be optimised for popular keywords with some search volume. Metadata, content, URLs and headers should all reflect this fact.
- Website is Not Responsive – Mobile phones and tablets are becoming the main user devices around the world. Therefore, it is no wonder that search engines give priority in ranking to mobile-friendly websites. If you want to have a high, stable, organic result, a responsive, mobile-friendly web is a must.
The majority of ecommerce websites with low or medium budgets are successfully using SEO to achieve nationwide product search results yet use Pay-per-click AdWords for local searches. SEO is working in very different ways in these circumstances but, still, organic search result is one the most important strategies for ecommerce websites.
We have extensive experience helping medium and larger ecommerce platforms in the most competitive industries to maximise their profits with organic search results.
At VS Digital Media, we require no long-term contracts, just month-to-month service and a monthly tasks, ranking and traffic report you will see every month to show the progress of your online presence.
Get in touch with our friendly team to discuss how to strengthen your ecommerce website’s SEO strategy. We have many affordable pricing options from as little as £199.